At Odiham and Old Basing, we aim to provide the highest quality healthcare to our patients. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional quality service.
Serving over 11,000 patients there are eight doctors and six nurses supported by the practice manager and a team of receptionists. In addition we have a consultant urologist available on a referral basis and a variety of private therapists, including a resident osteopath. Please see the 'Clinics and Services' section for full details of the services available to you.
We hope that our website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice, as well as acting as a useful resource for other health-related information.
Dr Helena Heywood - Retirement Announced
We are sad to announce that shortly we will be saying goodbye to Dr Helena Heywood, after 22 years of practice at the Odiham Health Centre. She will be be retiring on the 26th April 2018 and I hope you will join us in wishing her all the best for the future, she will be greatly missed by us all!
Practice Vacancies - Nurse
We are currently looking for a Nurse to join the practice team. This is a part time position, approximately 25 hours a week. If you would like more information about this role, please call our Practice Manager, Sue East on 01256 702371 or send your C.V. with a covering letter to NHCCG.Odihamhealthcentrefirstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent changes to website
- Advice on how long common illness symptoms last and taking antibiotics, in the Self-Help for Common Conditions section
- What happens when you are referred by your GP to see a specialist, in the Hospital Referral section.
- NHS Hearing Clinic now available at Odiham Health Centre, details in the Clinics & Service/NHS Services section.
- Help information on Anxiety and Depression in the Mental Health Resource section.
- Tinnitus website, in the Self-Help for Common Conditions section.
The Odiham Health Centre
The Old Basing Health Centre
Both buildings are fully compliant with regard to Disability Access. There are dedicated parking spaces, wheelchairs, lifts, 'disabled' toilets, and hearing loops to help those with hearing aids.
(Site updated 17/01/2018)